2012年3月14日星期三

wot power leveling we have covered earlier. " - WTT

129756477763281250_19Phoenix on March 7 of the dynamic of the two conferences of the broadcast "Bai Ma Chek Lap Kok Lin: inciting self-immolation contrary to human conscience and morals", as a text record: Lu Chen: plenary session of the national people's Congress held five meetings continue in Beijing today at 3 o'clock in the afternoon the Tibetan delegation met in plenary session, reviewed the Government work report to the scene to look at. Bama red forest (Chairman of the Tibet Autonomous Region): "I wanted to come himself or something, I feel very sad, because only one life, human life is the most precious, cherished religious rules of life and doctrine itself is, so no matter who incite or who instigated himself in this way, I think it is not. Self-immolation, I personally feel very inhuman wot power leveling, contrary to the teachings of Buddhism-we liveBuddha here--I think it should be said that contrary to our human conscience and moral bottom line. Supporters set fire to encourage good also good or burn themselves, I think they should be severely punished by the law, I have so little about himself. As I have earlier said the incident occurred in the Tibetan area, I was not very clear, but I have heard some online Mockingbirds curse, saysSo one of my own point of view. Has said a moment ago world of tanks power leveling, reporters asked about the Tibet and other Tibetan areas have some (thing), Tibet did not smell. I tell you the truth we have up to now our delegation had Tibetan calendar years out in the future, as I have just said today of the first month of the Tibetan calendar was 14 years old, tomorrow is the lantern of the Tibetan calendar, calendar year so is hidden. Now Tibet in GeneralCan be said to be very smooth. In order to have a good new year and the Spring Festival this year, year of the Tibetan calendar, Chinese new year and possession over the difference between a month, sometimes met for a day and sometimes differ by one month. During the rest of our cadres taking turns, there is harmony, told people I described earlier, and are willing to live a happy life, are willing to live a stable life, so weWill treasure a happy life, happy life will protect the hard. So wot power leveling, judging from the current situation in Tibet as a whole is stable, no problem, people live and work, regardless of what was said earlier, we have covered earlier. "

没有评论:

发表评论